Multiple Tooth Replacement – Montgomeryville, PA
The Perfect Solution for Multiple Missing Teeth
For multiple tooth replacement, the most effective method is dental implant placement. While the traditional procedures involve restoring teeth from the gums up, the dental implant process goes to the core of the issue, the missing roots, replacing the entire tooth structure. If you’re ready to regain the life you once had and to experience the full benefits of having a complete set of teeth, then contact us today at Dental Innovations to schedule a visit with one of our capable and compassionate dentists!
Non-Implant Replacement Options
- Crown and bridge – The combination of a crown and bridge may be used to replace one-to-three consecutive teeth. The apparatus consists of porcelain restorations (crowns) that are affixed to a single fixture. The structure is held in place by being cemented to the adjacent teeth.
- Partial dentures – A partial denture can be used to replace any number of consecutive or nonconsecutive missing teeth. The appliances consist of a series of porcelain crowns that are held in place with a thin wire framework that clips or clasps to the remaining teeth.
- Full dentures – If a total arch or a complete set of teeth is missing, full dentures can be used to restore a portion of the functionality that has been lost. The appliances are held in place by the natural suction that’s created inside the mouth and dental adhesive.
The Dental Implant Process
While the above procedures are effective methods for restoring a degree of normalcy to your life, the dental implant process stands in a class of its own. When you undergo the insertion process at Dental Innovations, we’ll take a careful and methodical approach, which includes three stages of care.
First, we’ll remove any teeth that can’t be salvaged. Then, your dentist will take 3D scans to ensure accurate placement of the dental implants and to create your new prosthetic. At this time, the two of you will also schedule the remaining steps of your procedure. The next phase is the actual insertion of the titanium dental implants, which starts with small incisions being made so the necessary number of fixtures can be placed to provide optimal stability and support for the final restoration.
After a few months of healing and the fusion of your existing jawbone with the implants, we’ll invite you back to our Montgomeryville office to have your prosthetics placed. Instead of relying on other structures to stabilize them, you’ll be able to enjoy a completely self-sufficient reconstruction.
Benefits of Dental Implant-Retained Prosthetics
- Easy maintenance
- Prevent premature facial wrinkling
- No need to alter the remaining teeth
- Can last 30 years or more with proper care
- Replace teeth in their entirety, from the root to the crown
- By being attached at the jawbone level, provide a realistic looking smile
How to Find Out More
At our Montgomeryville office, we have teeth replacement options to accommodate any scenario. To learn more about replacing multiple teeth with dental implants, feel free to reach out to us to request an appointment today!