Single Tooth Replacement – Montgomeryville, PA
Fill the Empty Space in Your Smile Today!
Are you among the 120 million adult Americans who are missing at least one tooth? Although it may only be a single tooth, it has caused some pretty big changes to your life. Not only are you insecure about your appearance, but you must also avoid certain foods and you have difficulty pronouncing some sounds. You do not need to live with the complications. Dental Innovations has the solution you need with a fixed bridge or dental implants in Montgomeryville.
Single Tooth Replacement Options
Every tooth in your mouth is necessary to maintain your oral health and functions. When even one is missing, serious problems occur beneath the surface of your gum tissue. The missing tooth causes your jawbone to deteriorate because there is no longer a root to stimulate it. This makes your remaining teeth lose support, so they shift toward the open space, creating alignment and bite issues. Now, your teeth are harder to clean, increasing your risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
As you lose more of your jawbone’s density, your teeth become loose and may eventually fall out. You will also see changes to your facial structure, like wrinkling or sagging of the skin.
To stop the complications of tooth loss, you have 2 treatment options.
- Fixed Bridge: The most conventional option involves creating a prosthetic tooth made to match the size, shape, and color of your natural teeth to fill the gap. It is held in place by reshaping the adjacent teeth to allow dental crowns to be bonded to them. This is an effective treatment that can last for about 5 years before needing to be replaced.
- Single Tooth Implant: A dental implant replaces both the root and the crown. A titanium implant post is surgically placed into your jawbone, which acts as a new root. An abutment is connected to the post to attach a custom-made dental crown. With the right care, dental implants have over a 95% 10-year success rate.
Benefits of Single Unit Implant
Since a dental implant replaces the root and the crown, it allows it to provide many benefits that are not possible with conventional treatment, such as:
- High success rate for a long-term solution.
- Stimulates your jaw to encourage new bone growth.
- Your jawbone fuses to the post to restore as much as 70% of your biting force.
- Closely looks and feels natural.
- Improves your oral health by stopping dental drift.
- Reduces the risk of additional tooth loss.
- Protects your facial structures.
- Does not alter healthy teeth.
- Easy maintenance and care.
- Cost-effective because they never need to be replaced.
Complete Your Smile Today!
You do not need to live with the challenges of missing teeth. You can regain the next best thing to your own with dental implants. Your dentist performs a comprehensive consultation to determine which solution meets your needs and your lifestyle.
If you are ready to fill the gap, contact Dental Innovations today to schedule your consultation. We look forward to seeing your smile.